Shares of NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG) fell -21.75% to reach at $17.99 during previous trading session. The company has experienced volume of 1,429,900 shares while on average the company has a capacity of trading 172.17K share.
NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG) a provider of life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products, on January 10, 2017 provided preliminary operational and financial results for the year ended December 31, 2016.
- Total revenue for 2016 expected to be in the range of $85.5 to $87.0 million, including approximately $17.0 to $18.0 million of collaboration revenue, representing an increase of 36% to 39% over 2015, versus prior guidance of $89.0 to $93.0 million.
- Total revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016 expected to be in the range of $24.2 to $25.7 million, including approximately $4.5 to $5.5 million of collaboration revenue, representing an increase of 9% to 15% over the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments of approximately $75.0 million at December 31, 2016.
- Approximately 140 nCounter Analysis Systems sold in 2016, including 60 nCounter SPRINT Profilers.
- Installed base of approximately 480 nCounter Analysis Systems at December 31, 2016.
- More than 1,450 cumulative peer-reviewed publications of studies based on nCounter technology as of December 31, 2016.
NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG) holds the market capitalization of $381.85M along with 21.00M outstanding shares. During the last trade, stock’s minimum price has been reached out at $16.61 while the maximum trading price moved at $20.99. Currently the stock price is moving -23.28% off from the highest level of twelve months and +59.20% above from twelve months low. NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG) marked 52-week highest price level of $23.45 on 11/14/16 and 52-week lowest price level of $11.30 on 02/11/16. For the stock, price target value has been calculated at $26.00 based on calls of 5 experts. Stock’s minimum price target estimates has been figured out at $24.00 while the maximum price target forecast is established at $30.00.
As of current trade, NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG) has shown weekly downbeat performance of -18.52%. Its six months performance indicated a bullish movement while its yearly performance reflected a positive trend of 42.10%. Year-to-date (YTD) performance of the stock illustrate downbeat trend of -19.33%. Shares of NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG) currently have an ABR of 1.10, derived from a total of 5 opinions. The company’s price sits -17.87% below from its 50-day moving average of $22.06 and 3.71% above from the stock’s 200-day moving average of $18.58. The company has Relative Strength Index (RSI 14) of 24.91 along with Average True Range (ATR 14) of 1.25. Its weekly and monthly volatility is 8.37%, 5.00% respectively. The company’s beta value is at 1.14.
NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG)’s price to sales ratio for trailing twelve months is 4.36, whereas price to cash per share for the most recent quarter is 6.80. NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG)’s quick ratio for most recent quarter is 2.70 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 3.10. NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:NSTG) has a Return on Assets of -43.90%. The company currently has a Return on Equity of -784.30% and Return on Investment of -67.40%.