Shares of Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) jumped 2.23% to reach at $133.23 during previous trading session. The company has experienced volume of 42,482,700 shares while on average the company has a capacity of trading 23.31M share.
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) on February 2, 2017 reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2016.
Full Year 2016 Operational Highlights:
- Daily active users (DAUs) – DAUs were 1.23 billion on average for December 2016, an increase of 18% year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs – Mobile DAUs were 1.15 billion on average for December 2016, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) – MAUs were 1.86 billion as of December 31, 2016, an increase of 17% year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs – Mobile MAUs were 1.74 billion as of December 31, 2016, an increase of 21% year-over-year.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Other Financial Highlights:
- Mobile advertising revenue – Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 84% of advertising revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016, up from approximately 80% of advertising revenue in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Capital expenditures – Capital expenditures for the full year 2016 were $4.49 billion.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities – Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities were $29.45 billion at the end of the fourth quarter of 2016.
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) holds the market capitalization of $382.06B along with 2.34B outstanding shares. During the last trade, stock’s minimum price has been reached out at $130.68 while the maximum trading price moved at $133.49. Currently the stock price is moving -0.20% off from the highest level of twelve months and +37.61% above from twelve months low. Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) marked 52-week highest price level of $133.50 on 10/25/16 and 52-week lowest price level of $96.82 on 02/09/16. For the stock, price target value has been calculated at $153.91 based on calls of 43 experts. Stock’s minimum price target estimates has been figured out at $98.00 while the maximum price target forecast is established at $180.00.
As of current trade, Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) has shown weekly upbeat performance of 1.33%. Its six months performance indicated a bullish movement while its yearly performance reflected a positive trend of 16.25%. Year-to-date (YTD) performance of the stock illustrate upbeat trend of 15.80%. Shares of Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) currently have an ABR of 1.25, derived from a total of 32 opinions. The company’s price sits 9.31% above from its 50-day moving average of $123.90 and 9.37% above from the stock’s 200-day moving average of $124.54. The company has Relative Strength Index (RSI 14) of 73.59 along with Average True Range (ATR 14) of 2.01. Its weekly and monthly volatility is 1.46%, 1.57% respectively. The company’s beta value is at 0.71.
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) currently has a PEG ratio of 1.45 where as its P/E ratio is 51.42. The company’s price to sales ratio for trailing twelve months is 15.57 and price to book ratio for most recent quarter is 7.07, whereas price to cash per share for the most recent quarter is 14.69. Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB)’s price to free cash flow for trailing twelve months is 44.28. Its quick ratio for most recent quarter is 11.70 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 11.70. Total debt to equity ratio of the company for most recent quarter is 0.00 whereas long term debt to equity ratio for most recent quarter is 0.00. Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) has a Return on Assets of 13.80%. The company currently has a Return on Equity of 15.30% and Return on Investment of 8.40%.