GrubHub Inc (NYSE:GRUB) on July 28, 2016 announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2016.
Second Quarter 2016 Highlights
The following results reflect the financial performance and key operating metrics of our business for the three months ended June 30, 2016 as compared to the same period in 2015.
Second Quarter Financial Highlights
- Revenues: $120.2 million, a 37% year-over-year increase from $88.0 million in the second quarter of 2015.
- Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA: $37.6 million, a 32% year-over-year increase from $28.4 million in the second quarter of 2015.
- Net Income: $12.8 million, or $0.15 per diluted share, a 37% year-over-year increase from $9.4 million, or $0.11 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2015.
- Non-GAAP Net Income: $19.6 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, a 31% year-over-year increase from $15.0 million, or $0.17 per diluted share.
Second Quarter Key Business Metrics Highlights
- Active Diners were 7.35 million, a 24% year-over-year increase from 5.93 million Active Diners in the second quarter of 2015.
- Daily Average Grubs were 271,100, a 23% year-over-year increase from 220,100 Daily Average Grubs in the second quarter of 2015.
- Gross Food Sales were $733 million, a 29% year-over-year increase from $568 million in the second quarter of 2015.
Shares of GrubHub Inc (NYSE:GRUB) jumped 24.11% to reach at $38.15 during the course of session. The company has experienced volume of 14.29M shares while on average the company has a capacity of trading 1.76M shares. The stock holds the market capitalization of $3.13B along with 84.72M outstanding shares. The stock traded in the price range of $33.88 – $39.29 for the last trading session. For the stock price target value has been calculated at $34.76 based on calls of 17 experts. Stock’s minimum price target estimates has been figured out at $26.00 while the maximum price target forecast is established at $48.00.
As of current trade, GrubHub Inc (NYSE:GRUB) has shown weekly upbeat performance of 23.30%. Its six months performance indicated a bullish movement while its yearly performance reflected a positive trend of 18.04%. Year-to-date (YTD) performance of the stock illustrate upbeat trend of 57.64%. Shares of GrubHub Inc (NYSE:GRUB) currently have an ABR of 1.88, derived from a total of 17 opinions. The company’s price sits 33.13% above from its 50-day moving average of $30.41 and 50.69% above from the stock’s 200-day moving average of $25.25. The company has Relative Strength Index (RSI 14) of 76.83 along with Average True Range (ATR 14) of 1.65. Its weekly and monthly volatility is 5.82%, 4.32% respectively.
GrubHub Inc (NYSE:GRUB)’s price to sales ratio for trailing twelve months is 8.38 and price to book ratio for most recent quarter is 3.61, whereas price to cash per share for the most recent quarter is 9.96. GrubHub Inc (NYSE:GRUB)’s price to free cash flow for trailing twelve months is 184.67. Its quick ratio for most recent quarter is 3.90 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 3.90. Total debt to equity ratio of the company for most recent quarter is 0.00 whereas long term debt to equity ratio for most recent quarter is 0.00. GrubHub Inc (NYSE:GRUB) has a Return on Assets of 3.50%. The company currently has a Return on Equity of 4.30% and Return on Investment of 4.30%.