The business process designer is a specific tool used to create a visual diagram of all the processes of the given company. This process designer helps business analysts accomplish their missions much faster and more effectively. They get the opportunity to draw professional workflow diagrams, as the software performs all of their tasks automatically.
If you want to gain insight into the performance capabilities of business process designer, have a look at bpm’online CRM – a cloud-based system aimed at streamlining and enhancing the business processes. This solution helps organizations monitor the customers’ behavior, generate new leads and convert them into ready-to-buy clients, as well as perform other important tasks. All this enables businesses to gain competitive advantage and become prosperous. bpm’online provides sophisticated tools suitable for all the segments of the global market and all sizes of enterprises. You can get additional information about this software on https://www.bpmonline.com/sales/business-process-management.
Benefits of Business Process Designers
Using the system designer of the process-driven CRM software, you can perform a number of important tasks:
- First of all, this tool can help you easily customize your user interface. The members of sales departments get the opportunity to setup their workplaces, show or hide different parts, and personalize the look and feel of your platform. You can easily add the firm’s logotype or use its corporate colors.
- Business process designers include visual content designers, too that allows for creating contracts and eye-catching templates of email campaigns. Besides, the system provides user-friendly library of plug-and-produce tools for creating documents or managing content.
- A system designer helps enterprises customize their CRM platform to fit their needs and requirements. For example, the company’s employees can rearrange lookups in accordance with their preferences, as well as manage the data fields and the pages. A wide range of wizards and designers allows companies change objects and processes without programming.
- Businesses get the opportunity to manage access rights of users and groups of employees. Business process designers is a perfect solution for granting or denying access to the chosen records, sections, and groups of sections to certain user roles.
- Another advantage of such solutions is the multilingual possibility. As a rule, system designers support multilingual environments and can easily combine a number of languages in the same interface. The users get the opportunity to localize reference values, terminology, analytical findings, etc.
- Mobile app customization is another advantage of using these solutions. A reliable system designer allows users to customize their device applications according to their personal needs and preferences. Numerous tools and wizards let them add or hide certain aspects of the system and personalize the app’s performance.
How the Implement Business Process Designer
Generally, implementation of such solutions is performed in two steps:
Modelling. First, you need to analyze existing business processes and define which of them should be improved, removed, or substituted. The processes of modeling a new system designer are often called modelling workshops. The teams performing this work include, as a rule, subject matter experts and facilitators having experience in designing such processes.
While taking part in modeling workshops, the chosen specialists create graphical diagrams of the company’s business processes and develop their descriptions. Then they review and improve process designs until they are ready for implementation.
Analyzing and Designing. This stage of the work is aimed at understanding how business processes perform and interact within the new solution. Now, the specialists look for possible drawbacks of the processes, improve them, and change the selected tools if necessary. Their key task is to relate the business process designer to the “mission” of the whole enterprise.
After the careful analysis of the system, the team turns to the designing phase of the work when they create suitable improvements for the implemented solution. In some cases, companies perform this task easily and quickly, while in others specialists have to change the system again and again until they find the necessary forms and designs.