Fitbit Inc (NYSE:FIT) went down -0.27% or -0.04 points to reach at $14.53 during the course of previous trade. The stock traded in the range of $14.36 – $14.74 during its most recent trading session. The stock has total market worth of $3.22B and it has total of 222.15M outstanding shares. Relative strength index (RSI-14) for Fitbit Inc (NYSE:FIT) is at 52.33.
Historically the stock has slipped -2.94% in the past week and soared 13.52% in the last four weeks, the stock illustrate that its three months performance stands at -0.48% while its year to date performance is at -50.90%. Stock’s price oscillated from $11.65 to $42.04 during past twelve months. The stock is now trading at a distance of 0.59% from SMA-20. The stock is presently trading 6.78% above from its SMA-50. In the current trading session, the stock’s price moved -20.25% below from its SMA-200. If we take a look on its volatility, 4.16 percent was seen in a week and for the month it was 3.76 percent.
Fitbit Inc (NYSE:FIT) on August 17, 2016 announced a two-year partnership with New York Road Runners designed to provide runners of all levels with relevant data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals at the TCS New York City Marathon. The association between Fitbit, the first-ever official fitness tracker partner of the race, and the largest marathon in the world, extends beyond race day, encouraging runners to participate in enriching community-building activities and to use Fitbit’s platform of activity trackers and mobile tools to perform at their personal best.
Train like a Champion
Fitbit presents a rare opportunity to train like Fitbit Ambassador Ryan Hall. As the current American record holder in the Half Marathon and Marathon, Hall created a unique 10-week plan for advanced runners who are training regularly based on his extraordinary experience and vast knowledge of the sport. The plans contain daily tips and guidance to help them prepare for the race and are available for download on Fitbit’s website.
Fitbit Activity Trackers
- All-day, Effortless Activity Tracking: Fitbit offers a full line of wearable health and fitness devices that automatically track daily steps, calories burned, distance traveled, floors climbed and active minutes so you get insight into your most important stats. Select Fitbit devices also feature SmartTrack to automatically track common exercises like biking, running, and other sports
- GPS Tracking: Fitbit Surge and Fitbit Blaze use GPS tracking for real-time actionable stats like distance and pace right on your wrist, so you can make instant changes. Following runs, see your route, pace and split times on the Fitbit mobile app or online dashboard to easily compare performance over different parts of your run and make adjustments to improve – because for many, seconds matter
- PurePulse® Heart Rate Tracking: Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Blaze and Fitbit Charge HR™ use continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking to help you optimize workouts using simplified heart rate zones and let you track resting heart rate to see how your cardiovascular fitness is improving – all without an uncomfortable chest strap
- Multi-Sport and Exercise Modes: Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Blaze and Fitbit Charge HR let you record cross-training and other activities beyond running – yoga, cycling, weight-lifting – so you can see stats like workout intensity and calories burned for a full picture of your training in prep for the big race
58.com Inc (ADR) (NYSE:WUBA) rose 4.54% or +2.09 points in order to take the company’s stock at the price of $46.03 during previous trading session. Stock’s price oscillated between $46.03 and $48.47 for intra-day trading. Relative strength index (RSI-14) for 58.com Inc (ADR) (NYSE:WUBA) is at 41.87. It has total market capitalization of $7.12B.
Historically the stock has slipped -10.39% in the past week and plunged -2.29% in the last four weeks, the stock illustrate that its three months performance stands at -1.09% while its year to date performance is at -27.05%. The stock hit the peak price level of one year at $70.27 and touched the minimum level of $37.72. Shares are trading -31.52% off from the 52-week high price and +27.57% above from the 52-week bottom price level. The stock is now trading at a distance of -7.58% from SMA-20. The stock is presently trading -1.43% below from its SMA-50. In the current trading session, the stock’s price moved -11.07% below from its SMA-200. The company has a Return on Assets of -7.70%. The company currently has a Return on Equity of -11.00% and a Return on Investment of -4.00%.
58.com Inc (ADR) (NYSE:WUBA) on August 17, 2016 reported its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016.
Second Quarter 2016 Financial Highlights
- Total revenues were US$297.8 million, an 86.7% increase from the same quarter last year, in line with the Company’s guidance of US$296.0 million to US$303.0 million.
- Gross margin was 91.8%, compared with 93.7% in the same quarter of 2015.
- Income from operations was US$35.5 million, compared with loss from operations of US$35.8 million in the same quarter of 2015.
- Non-GAAP income from operations was US$55.3 million, compared with non-GAAP loss from operations of US$30.3 million in the same quarter of 2015.
- Net income attributable to 58.com Inc. was US$13.9 million, compared with net loss attributable to 58.com Inc. of US$26.9 million in the same quarter of 2015.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to 58.com Inc. was US$21.7 million, compared with non-GAAP net loss attributable to 58.com Inc. of US$20.8 million in the same quarter of 2015.
- Basic and diluted earnings per ADS attributable to ordinary shareholders were US$0.10. One ADS represents two Class A ordinary shares.
- Non-GAAP basic and diluted earnings per ADS attributable to ordinary shareholders were US$0.15.