Shares of Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) fell -0.35% to reach at $167.80 during previous trading session. The company has experienced volume of 1,072,600 shares while on average the company has a capacity of trading 697.75K share.
Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) on December 9, 2016 announced financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended October 31, 2016.
Fourth Quarter GAAP Operating Results:
- Revenue $518.7 million, up 14% from last year’s fourth quarter, up 10% pro forma (defined as constant currency and including acquisitions in both periods).
- Gross margin 57% compared with 56% in last year’s fourth quarter. Gross margin was positively impacted by currency and product mix. On a non-GAAP basis, gross margin was 64% compared with 64% last year.
- Operating margin 14% compared with 9% in last year’s fourth quarter. The increase was primarily the result of gross margin improvements and operating expense leverage. On a non-GAAP basis, operating margin was 25% from 24% last year.
- Total debt decreased $110.3 million from July 31, 2016, to $1,333.8 million, primarily due to operational cash flow generation and subsequent debt pay down.
- Cash provided by operations $193.4 million and capital expenditures $35.3 million resulted in free cash flow of $158.1 million.
Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) holds the market capitalization of $8.15B along with 48.74M outstanding shares. During the last trade, stock’s minimum price has been reached out at $165.98 while the maximum trading price moved at $169.98. Currently the stock price is moving -12.14% off from the highest level of twelve months and +40.70% above from twelve months low. Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) marked 52-week highest price level of $190.99 on 09/20/16 and 52-week lowest price level of $119.26 on 01/20/16. For the stock, price target value has been calculated at $197.75 based on calls of 12 experts. Stock’s minimum price target estimates has been figured out at $180.00 while the maximum price target forecast is established at $212.00.
As of current trade, Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) has shown weekly upbeat performance of 5.20%. Its six months performance indicated a bullish movement while its yearly performance reflected a positive trend of 27.56%. Year-to-date (YTD) performance of the stock illustrate upbeat trend of 25.09%. Shares of Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) currently have an ABR of 1.58, derived from a total of 12 opinions. The company’s price sits -4.10% below from its 50-day moving average of $173.03 and -0.78% below from the stock’s 200-day moving average of $176.06. The company has Relative Strength Index (RSI 14) of 45.35 along with Average True Range (ATR 14) of 4.44. Its weekly and monthly volatility is 2.38%, 2.79% respectively. The company’s beta value is at 0.55.
Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) currently has a PEG ratio of 0.55 where as its P/E ratio is 32.86. The company’s price to sales ratio for trailing twelve months is 4.28 and price to book ratio for most recent quarter is 2.99, whereas price to cash per share for the most recent quarter is 130.21. Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)’s price to free cash flow for trailing twelve months is 33.46. Its quick ratio for most recent quarter is 1.60 along with current ratio for most recent quarter of 2.90. Total debt to equity ratio of the company for most recent quarter is 0.53 whereas long term debt to equity ratio for most recent quarter is 0.52. Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) has a Return on Assets of 5.50%. The company currently has a Return on Equity of 9.30% and Return on Investment of 5.30%.